1) Any person of any Age group can enrol his or her name with the Institution for undergoing desired courses offered by the Institution.
2) A student is required to submit documents in support of his/her Age, Identity, and Address.
3) On the basis of application, if an applicant fulfils the requirement for enrolment, he/she will be informed accordingly, and then he/she will have to deposit the required Fees for Registration and Course.
4) On receipt of the required Fees for Registration and Course, enrolment will be done and a Registration Certificate will be issued in favour of the enrolled student.
5) Students must have arrangements for Desktop /Laptop/Smartphone/Tab etc for the course.
6) The student needs to know Basic Drawing for the online course.
7) The student will abide by the Rules and Regulations failing which his /her registration will be terminated at any time.